Quarterly payments and extended return deadlines around the corner!
Take this as tax perspective and educational content only so please do get in contact as needed. That is what we are here for.
Q3 – 9/15 deadline (technically 9/16 this year) is generally less important compared to Q4, but here are some key points:
- 2018 LLC and S-Corp Extended returns are DUE 9/15. We plan to be 100% filed well before the deadline.
- 2018 Individual Extended return deadline is just around the corner as well, DUE 10/15 and we plan to have those out the door before those final days. Please check your emails for any follow ups we may have if your return has not yet been filed.
- Big 2019 Stock option transactions?
- If needing a Q3 check-in or projections, do let us know ASAP
- (Sales, exercises, 409A Valuations?)
- Make those estimated payments if you have them
- Enough fed tax being withheld on that RSU comp?
- Accounting all in order? Please let us know how we can help. Having this in order close to year-end will make the tax return process much smoother.
- Tired of bars and restaurants? Checkout our client feature below.
- Surf report at bottom, from another continent.
Big plans for the rest of the year? Let’s hear about them and work together to optimize your tax, strategy, and accounting around it all.
All The Very Best,
John and Gillingham CPA